So I've decided to move blogs.
The old blog has come to mean something special to me. It feels like a chapter of my life has come to an end, despite having no proper conclusion. I believe that I have at least come to terms with the gist of problems I faced this year and I hope they'll never arise again - at least not with the same people. I suppose what I really want is to dedicate that space to this difficulty that has troubled me a fair bit this year and move on to a clean slate.
But of course I haven't thrown away that part of my life into the dumps of virtual waste. I'm keeping it. I want to be able to see what I've gone through, how my thinking's changed... basically I want to be able to look back and see what I was and what I've become. Who knows there might be things I can still learn from the past.
And as for those whose faces behold mighty itchy noses, you can go through the archives. Enjoy.
2 comments:
like the new look... (:
Suerya: Thanks!
Post a Comment