I am tired. I am sick of greeting you faces who I barely know. I can barely remember your names. I don't want to keep trying to keep a conversation too boring to talk about. I have no reason to entertain the people who have no real aquiantance with me. I am stinking tired of all that. I want out. I want to shut up. I want to smile at faces and mean it. I want a break from relationships not worth keeping. I want to be with the fewer people who actually matter. The people who care. The people for whom I care. So I can take a break from everyone else. So I feel what I feel, and express the same. So I can. Because, I am tired.
4 comments:
Hmm, chill lah. There're probably more people who care than you think you know.
=)
Side effects of being an OGL?
Some Guy: I guess so.
Hejin: Possibly indirectly so? The people who I have in mind are not the juniors.
i love you jon.
LOVES, CANDY MOUNTAIN ):
Post a Comment