I laugh. I always laugh - so hard. I laugh at my wild and crazy ideas, because nobody sees 'em above my head. I laugh at my own imagination, because there, it laughs back at me. I laugh at myself doing the silliest things, because the thought of looking stupid frightens me. I even laugh at my lousy puns, then at myself for laughing at them, because I am, actually, that stupid.
Best of all, I laugh at you, because you, too, frequently falter, yet never heard laughing.
8 comments:
hey mamat. you're not stupid, you're just not funny. haha and now i'm laughing at myself because i can't beieve i made such a stupid joke, and sue's laughing at me, and it just goes on.
it's separation. haha. i rmb my chem tcher drillin on how that word is spelt...
anws, you're not stupid. zah is ((:
and funny how some people try to drill spelling when she can barely spell words in full. ;p
yay, joy to the world. i YANG you tonathan jan ((:
*taps your shoulder*
-you turn around-
"it wasn't me."
and the previous comment is BOHONG DAN TIDAK BENAR !!
Suerya, Rashida, Zahirah: Oh gosh, I didn't expect this much spam! Haha, thanks for dropping by though.
you spelled rashidah's name wrongly!!! hahahahaha!
Suerya: Oh, the horror of a missing 'h'! Imagine if 'twere me, I'd be Jonatan now. My warmest apologies to Rashidah.
Post a Comment