Sorting through the dusty papers, rusty staples,
I look at each piece, making sure I don't want them
anymore. I need to make sure I can refuse them all
safely, hide away the everyday shame and glory
that nobody really noticed anyway.
all over again.
Sorting through the dusty papers, rusty staples,
I look at each piece, making sure I don't want them
anymore. I need to make sure I can refuse them all
safely, hide away the everyday shame and glory
that nobody really noticed anyway.
4 comments:
i make it a point to throw away all my bad essays and scripts.
"19 OVER 25. OHMYGOD WHAT THE HELL!" *BURN*
19/25 is pretty good what. You should see my Chinese assignments - HOHO - or not.
OH MY i meant to type OVER 50 HAHAHAHAHA.
and you shlda seen my math tests. 0/50. twice. just the test papers attached to blank pieces of foolscape. oh bow down before me!
=D
Post a Comment