all over again.
He was an incredible journalist.Does this make him a good or a bad journalist?
good. doh. and you're the A lvl student.=p
Oh?***in·cred·i·ble (ĭn-krĕd'ə-bəl) adj.1. So implausible as to elicit disbelief: gave an incredible explanation of the cause of the accident.2. Astonishing: dressed with incredible speed.(Source: Wikipedia)
wikipedia? gosh, and i thought you could sink no lower. heh.
Oops, my mistake. It was Answers.com! Serious. I got a bit confused because I get to Answers.com and Wikipedia through Google all the time...(If you don't believe me, go check for yourself.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
good. doh. and you're the A lvl student.
=p
Oh?
***
in·cred·i·ble (ĭn-krĕd'ə-bəl)
adj.
1. So implausible as to elicit disbelief: gave an incredible explanation of the cause of the accident.
2. Astonishing: dressed with incredible speed.
(Source: Wikipedia)
wikipedia? gosh, and i thought you could sink no lower. heh.
Oops, my mistake. It was Answers.com! Serious. I got a bit confused because I get to Answers.com and Wikipedia through Google all the time...
(If you don't believe me, go check for yourself.)
Post a Comment