Sunday, March 9

keeps me ticking

There is so much to say from a heart that loves, that cares and worries, but sometimes, only so little is said.

If only I could bring myself to tell you guys how much you really mean to me.

5 comments:

ayreus said...

is it that hard to tell one that you love him/her? hmm...

Anonymous said...

hmm i wonder. i'd like to think it takes ALOT of courage cos the weight and responsibility that comes with saying such words is usually hugomongous.

(if only it were that difficult to call someone a rabbit)

emtonmi said...

Suerya: Well, it is for me...

Shane: I get what you mean. I kinda feel the same way... (I said something like that on Sally's blog.)

ayreus said...

i guess it depends on who the ones you wanna say those words to.

since you aren't able to tell them, i guess all you can do is to show that you care for them through actions... (:

(i can call you rabbit anytime! haha!)

Anonymous said...

<3