What is your issue with me? May I ask. I am terribly sick and tired of your messed-up system. For once, will you please look past your watch's face, and at mine instead? Maybe then you will see my soddy, greyed eye-bags. Perhaps then you would at least notice, that I've been trying. I've been moving my lardy bum out of bed and the house significantly earlier. It hasn't been easy for me. But I'm still trying, Mister/Miss Authority. I'm trying. I believe I deserve credit for that. But no - it isn't good enough. I need buffer time for my buffer time. I need to be early for being early. Apparantly, the margin for 'early' ends only at six-thirty.
(I needed to rant.)
4 comments:
Are you okay Jonjon?
I'm okay, just that school's been getting pissy over early sign-ins and late coming lately.
maybe you can stayover in the toilets at the atrium. so just when mrwong walks into college, you can RUN OUT TO THE ASSEMBLY PLAZA AND STAND AT ATTENTION.
totally MJC.
mong
Post a Comment