Sunday, May 4

my weekend buddies.

I spent my Saturday smiling at imagined faces, reading
Your online thoughts, charming myself with the memories
Of us: The best of times shared, especially on our
Weekdays. Surely, most assuredly,
Does joy abound more greatly,
In the confabulation
Of reminisce.

Let us meet again, on the morrow weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonjon! I had a dream last night with you in it and I had to type this the moment I woke up. We were in band and sitting next to each other, under Ms Sia's baton. You played the french horn and I was playing euphonium and we had this part in the piece where there was unison. And we had to reach notes that my stupid euphonium juniors couldn't reach, but you could, and I was so proud of you even though you weren't in my section. Then suddenly there was a scream for us to fall in, and so we did and suddenly a MJ PE teacher turned up from nowhere and told us to run 6 times around the hall, preferably with instruments and we finished first, remembering not to step on the instruments on the ground. Then we got separated when my Cikgu came to tell me that my penjodoh bilangan was atrociously done. After which I woke up and wrote a babbling comment on your blog before I forget the whole thing :)

emtonmi said...

HAHAHA! :D

Anonymous said...

(: moo.