Tuesday, May 13

shades of grey.

I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.
I went to school, I came home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAAHA JON YOU DADA
do your math la.
-MK-

Anonymous said...

You went to school, you came home, you slept.
You went to school, you came home, you slept.
You went to school, you came home, you slept.
You went to school, you came home, you slept.
You went to school, you came home, you slept.
You went to school, you came home, you slept.
You went to school, you came home, you slept.


hahahahha lazypig. ok i`m a cheaterbug cos i just woke up and planned not to do any hmwk.
-kwong.

ayreus said...

go do tempest too!
(and perfume)

emtonmi said...

Boo you people. :(

Anonymous said...

Only 50 times?

emtonmi said...

Yes, only fifty. I counted too y'know.. I like that number.