It seems that life is endlessly becoming more and more difficult to juggle as it tosses at me more challenges then stands back to laugh at me fumble. I find myself having to learn to balance more things in my life; Of sleep and homework, sense and sensibility, procrastination, keeping sane between bad days - yes, bless you, Murphy - reality and imagination, hope and pessimism, friends and people, me, I - oh, the year has been quite overwhelming. And I'm still reconciling with myself the fact that I am obliged to 'Serve The Nation' next year. Man, I need a breather. (Sighs.) I just need to set things straight. I need to find myself in all this mess. Now is the time for change; Now is the only time for change. Now.
2 comments:
you'll be fine jon (: just do what you feel you ought to and dont over stress yourself. oh, and remember to stay happy and positive. Haha.
(but i cant wait to see you botaaak! :P)
Eleanor!
Thanks
Post a Comment