i is imaginary; i is not real. so i does not exist.
but many people say i is important, because i can solve
many, many problems.
"no, no, i does not exist," i say, "i is purely imaginary
"so i cannot solve your problems."
that is why some people don't like i, i think.
but i is the victim. i is squared even though i is not real,
then i become the negative one.
so they try to reassure i. i is a surd, they say.
but they say it like they say i is absurd.
both, not true.
i is just imaginary, i remind i-self.
9 comments:
Too complex...
LOL
very witty.
I are amused.
Axnxg: Haha, it's not actually that complex... Re(z) = 0, Im(z) > 0, therefore z is purely imaginary, where z is the entire post.
Jacq: Thanks! :)
i don't exist, but is on your blog. Your blog is therefore imaginary. Oh noes. The time I spent on something that doesn't exist.
(Hey, maybe if you put enough i's together, you get ki? lol)
And you realize I was using i as a pun right? If you re-read your comment, you just said you don't exist either, so you are imaginary too!
Ha. This post was meant to be Existential anyway.
i like this one :)
Thank you!
have you considered that maybe the comment "too complex" by axnxg could have been a play on the word 'complex' from complex numbers?
that said, i exists, on paper and in the mind. it's just that thou has been conditioned to think it not.
Actually, I did realize the pun there, which is why I responded accordingly in terms of complex numbers.
And what makes you so confident to claim that i really does exist? Maybe Decarte's little devil-thing conditioned you to think like that...
Post a Comment