Saturday, July 5

for christmas.

Santa Claus
Santa's Home,
North Pole


Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good boy so far this year because I didn't once make Mommy or Daddy angry, or break anything at home. I also did all the chores Mommy told me to do without complaining. So this year, I want to ask for a simple gift from you, Santa. All I want is a solid, stable internet connection so that I can surf the world wide web without being disconnected so often, which is very annoying. It doesn't have to be a very fast connection because I can be very patient. I promise to continue to be a good boy. I'll even leave you freshly-baked Chocolate Chip Cookies and a glass of warm milk by the Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve before I go to bed. I hope you enjoy them.


Your's Truly,
Good Boy.



(PS: Just wondering, Santa, does Rudolf really have a glowing nose? Because I don't believe that noses can actually shine.)

No comments: