I believe that there was once a time in my past, when I didn't have to harbour nagging worries in the back of my head whilst I did something so unparticularly "irrelevant" or "useless", as it would be considered by today's common standard; and, if I correctly remember that time and what that liberty felt like, then I miss it.
4 comments:
Our conscience wasn't fully formed before, and now that it is, it refuses to stay in the sidelines. Perhaps in the future, we'd befriend our conscience instead of pitting ourselves against it and everything will be happy once more.
I realize it's a weakness I have to deal with, although I think it's more a matter of where to draw the lines. Or when. But it's nothing to be bitter about, really.
hoho, let me guess, it's that whole 'i really should be studying' thing right?
ah, the woes of a singaporean student...
Heh, yeah, though I don't quite think this problem is specific to Sinaporean students alone...
Post a Comment