Saturday, November 1

i am environmentally friendly.

1) I reduce wastage of paper by using up both sides.

2) I reuse the plastic bags I accumulate from buying stuff.

3) I only litter bio-degradables.



Have you done your part? Save Earth.

4 comments:

labs said...

I have a 'paper bin' at home where we throw everything paper in including milk cartons.

I don't do number 3 though. Damn. So what do you do with them plastics?!

emtonmi said...

I eat them. Didn't you hear? Plastics and synthetic fibres are to be the new staple of the century. The melamine tainting "scandal" was really meant to be a subtle introduction of plastics into the human diet.

Haha, right. I don't actually do anything with plastics. I throw them away like all the other non-biodegradable rubbish.

Anonymous said...

we should just save paper by not writing at all. i think it's a good excuse for not doing homework :D

emtonmi said...

Hahaha.. If only.