The roller coaster carriage
bends a turn
and steel, like a winter breeze,
chews at my arm
It is ride that touches the
cheek of Death
yet, barely missing it
This is no fun adventure
with fastened seat belts,
but a morbid thrill that experience
teaches you to understand
Behind me, I leave behind more than
a dust-trial:
words of deep sanguine overspill
and from it, a taste of Sublime
There is something beautiful
in how it freely flows,
in how it proves,
I am still human because
I bleed
The souvenier,
the traces of scar
And lunging to its peak
the pain enwraps the hand that writes
like brother killing brother
It is the ferris wheel,
a neccesary high that
keeps things real
I make me sane, not happy
From within me, my heart,
that distant feeling forthsurges
to the coldness of a sword
where it is binded
It is not cruel torture;
it is lesser torture
Because I am greater than
a circus beast
What better a way living
is there to express hurt
than with blood, as thoughts
are set free with words?
Even if the carousels
never stop spinning, at least I know
this pain is real.
Blood is Life and
Blood is Death
In almost-dying do we feel
most alive
No comments:
Post a Comment