Friday, January 9

despite.

Tingles of trepidation, excitement and apprehension are rushing through me right now... The uncertainty of new beginnings never fails to ignite awkward myriads of emotion, especially if each new phase seems more challenging, more grand - and daunting, even - than the last. One thing I've learnt, though, about taking on Life is to maintain an open mind to learn and re-learn, if needed, and absorb everything enriching, with discretion, of course. Also, with each new experience that every road brings, one must always take the time to remember the Past, and to savour everything that one has in the Present.

Speaking of which, there are some people who I will miss dearly, despite and especially so given yesterday's... unexpected outcome; you people mean plenty to me. (Note: I really misread the messages; I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that. I'm sorry.)

In lack of any proper prepositional phrase connectors, I have to abandon this space in the meantime. Today and Now bid for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's random but i was thinkin of you and wonderin what you're lookin like right now, botak jon!