I'm starting to realise just how much of a collector I am. I can't call it a hobby. It is above that. It's a propensity, a habit. Or some chronic illness. I have boxes of little nick-knacks, and boxes simply for keeps. And cupboards full of them. Things people gave me, things I bought, things I picked off the floor. I also happen to have a tendency to keep food past their expiry dates. I am probably hogging the most storage space at home for useless things. What's more amazing is things have accumulated without looking like a huge lot — until now. I'm such a rat.
By the time I grow old I'll have an antique shop.
4 comments:
you can sell yourself then also hahahaha ffyqbbj lehhhhh.
remember to buy your cats.
Eh your syntax is weird.
And, nu, I wouldn't sell myself. I'd be like a Mr. Charrington without the thought police secret identity. With cats. Which I probably picked off the street along with some of my most prized antiques...
do you know that hogging is a symptom of ocd? i'm like that too. it's terrifying ):
Yeah but I'm not consciously doing it. I just happen to use up more space than others at home.
Post a Comment