Saturday, June 27

empty like a cloud.

I sat here for at least five full minutes to find everything I was saving up to say over the weekend vaporous and lost. I'm losing touch.

3 comments:

axnxg said...

It's just army life setting in, Jon... haha.

Ayreus said...

You'd get the touch back as soon as you're out of the green uniform (:

emtonmi said...

NEVVVVAAAAA! *spasms in denial*

Okay jokes aside. I still make an effort to think and read whilst in camp, so I haven't quite been jaded (yet?). I plan to leave the army with a functional brain, y'know.

I think it's partly due to the fact that I'm keeping a private diary now. Most thoughts get channelled there instead of here which sort of satifies any craving to write.

The other reason is that I'm either too busy going out or enjoying being alone (away from people, rather) at home...