we're back to this place
horror island
reluctance
the thought of dirt
don't wanna be 'ere
don't wanna be 'ere
shit
we were done withis
this place
done
no more field
we were waiting to get back
get back to normal life
no more field
this place
shit.
we were drivin' through
and the memories came
fallin' from trees,
crawling from the muds
yeah
we remembered
the thought of dirt
oily face
they'd been here this while
right where we left'm
didn't bring much back
we were done withis
done
this place
we once walked there,
and there
flashback
flashback
fallin' from the trees
the discomfort
disorientation
crawling from the muds
gaowei
i see myself
in third person
high kneeling
broken and tired
the thought of dirt
oily face
grimy hands
and remember this time?
a friend asks
trigger
trigger
trigger
we remembered
we once walked there,
and here
we walked for hours
the thought of dirt
oily face
grimy hands
i can smell it again
the sweat mixed with
urine mixed with
that chemical stench
us
exhaustion
the need to cry against
the need not to
shit
we were done withis
done
we had walked out on
those memories
we were not coming back
we were not coming back
we were done withis
shit
delete, erase erase
2 comments:
This would make a good song
I like the title too!
but the line 'nobody wanna be 'ere' seems out of place haha
It does, now that you mention it. I wanted the individual verses to be very disjointed and disconnected, even, but I suppose I instinctively developed a flow once I got going...
Post a Comment