Friday, December 21

hiatus

I probably won't be back here for the next ten days or so, so you don't have to either.

Pray I return with more inspiration. Or something.

***

The public toilets in Perth don't have mirrors. I guess the guys here are much less vain..

2 comments:

firecoder said...

hey john! Man its been long yeah? Thanking the wonderful person that invented links so that it can help me locate your blog!You went to Australia? hmmm.... David never mentioned your family going to Australia. I was in Brisbane earlier this holiday....and I know what you mean when you say that its both hot and cold. I had the pleasure of experiencing such weather in Brisbane as well. I got burnt because I wanted to enjoy the "coolness" of "Aussie breeze". haha ah well ... keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

yes jon inspiration.lolx and i surprise that the public toilets does not have mirrors...lolx anyway i'm sure u r enjoying ur trip in the hot cold country.man so quiet without u,nat,dav and kai must be enjoying kai's story abt tiger..hehehehe