Tuesday, January 1

the everything post

NERD ALERT:
Oh goodness, I can't say how much I miss the internet.

It feels like ages since I've gotten online. Hmm. I think it's because it's one of the most convenient ways of keeping in touch with friends. Errr.. Then again I don't do much chatting online. Maybe I'm just a nerd after all.


Okay. Where to start.

I think this trip has been pretty good overall, though I'm not sure what to say about it. It''s passed quite quickly and I've been in a bit of a daze lately too. However, I must say I'm glad to be flying home tomorrow. I'm beginning to miss the folks back home.


Australian producers seem to take alot of pride in their products? The locally produced stuff here always have a label which goes along the line of "AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED" stamped all over the front of the packaging. Okay, not exactly all over, but it's there alright. It actually appeared like a statement to say that it wasn't made in China or something when I first saw it. It's kind of interesting. I wonder if the labels have any significance on the consumers' side, whether there are people who prefer to buy thing made in their home country. I know Singaporean goods ain't anything raving over though, so at least it doesnt apply there for me.


Okay, it seems I've forgotten the rest of what I wanted to say. All too suddenly.


WOAHMY. Holiday homework? Heh.

Did it ever occur to you that it's oxymoronic...


Geez, who am I kidding. I need to start on some already.

2 comments:

Jin said...

You never put picture of your holiday!

emtonmi said...

Uh, maybe after I get some time to recover some sleep and find the pictures... They're all with my sister, plus I've been busy ever since I haven't had much free time since I got back.