Thursday, March 13

hide & seek

This game can never tire me, this endless hide & seek. 'Cause I know of every hiding place - through every hollow and creek. I could shroud myself in darkness and silence, or distract you, with illusion and dream. And whenever you ever are close to finding, I hear you, sweet giggles, deep breathes. Then before you know it, before your catch of the day, you suddenly realize you're wrong - I have shifted through shadow and ambiguity to someplace else; I'm gone.

But that, we know, is not the point of the game, but to eventually, reunite.

So I'm still here, secretly, waiting for you, in the quiet of the night.


(When you find me, it'll be my turn to chase - and one, two, three, four, five, six... ten - I'll find you, find you again.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant drag myself to bed and i'm visiting everyone's blog like a stalker.lol. BUH BYE JON.<3