Friday, March 14

i'm staying in.

The rain; It screams at me. I hear their murderous wails trailing down from high above: They do not want me out. They beat against the windows, like poison-darts, at my face: They do not want me out. Each droplet is scratching against the floor, eager to engulf me, drown me, now that they've rejoined a greater body in the wells: They do not want me out. They do not want me out...

6 comments:

ayreus said...

darlin.. it didn't rain today! they do want you out!

emtonmi said...

Haha, that's because I'm staring to fall sick. The rain has done it's job.

Raidah said...

I enjoy all of your entries straight from the heart :)

emtonmi said...

Thank you Raidah, I really appreciate that! :D

ayreus said...

seelah, who askd you to play in the rain.. seelah seelah, now you sick!

btw, zah wants 24th to be at botanic garden! HAHA

Anonymous said...

botanic garden?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!