The boy seemed more youthful than his age. "Like a little boy," they said. He joked around aplenty with everyone, friendlily and uninhibited. He was the embodiment of great fun, always sharing his Eurasian or Unchinese, dimpled smile with his many friends.
But I never knew that boy.
He looked like he had a dog. Great lovers of dogs always showed their affection for their pets in their faces. His face said that he might have some large, affable canine. Perhaps a Golden Retriever? Surely.
No, I never knew that boy.
And as he spoke, one could tell that this boy was educated in some non-Government school, or an elite Government one at worst. He had a more intelligent air, or maybe a distinct un-coarseness, that rendered it quite impossible for him to have come from any place less refined.
But I never knew that boy either.
Then, Jonathan. I introduced myself, and became that boy.
5 comments:
HMMMMMMMM.
is there something you need to talk about.
Hoho, I hope you haven't misread anything!
Ah. Flout your dimples some more. Twist the knife, Jonjon, twist that knife. The next time I see you in person I will pinch those cheeks until you cry. -insert evil laugh- :D
You can have my dog if you want XP
ya know, this is one of those blog posts where i go *blank* then *whoa*.
(pls bear in mind that i just skimmed thru it- too lazy to think abt what it means. my mental faulties will return to me the day i get my i/c back!)
(:
Post a Comment