Tuesday, August 5

disney says, "dream big."

Maybe I do not say it, but I dream a lot. And dreams not being dreams of fantasy and over-idealism, but of ambition, of what I know I am capable of, of things I think I love doing.

Think. I like thinking. It is ironic how thinking is an active verb. Ironic for me, because I am only passive when I think. But maybe that is the whole thrill of it all. I convince myself that I have the potential, the abilities to climb the clouds of dreams - just not that spur of confidence, or, that moment of unthinking gut. Then I can console myself with the thought that I was always the something-else manqué - the somehow someone somewhere else I could have been, but just that I chose not to, because... Because nothing. The academics call it Opportunity Cost, I think.

2 comments:

axnxg said...

Dreaming. We sure do a lot of it in our sleep..

emtonmi said...

If only it weren't so hard to wake up.