I write trash and nonsense and weird expressions. I am an academic failure.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
but that's all you are, an academic failure. besides that you're not a failure in anything else.. or most of anythingelse (: annd guess what, there's a way to not be an academic failure anymore! and you know what it is hahaha. take care you! eleanor
(btw i was on a 358 today and around the back seats had JON scribbled everyone. the funniest was 'the JON bus' or something. super funny.)
7 comments:
but that's all you are, an academic failure. besides that you're not a failure in anything else.. or most of anythingelse (: annd guess what, there's a way to not be an academic failure anymore! and you know what it is hahaha. take care you!
eleanor
(btw i was on a 358 today and around the back seats had JON scribbled everyone. the funniest was 'the JON bus' or something. super funny.)
jonnnn, it`s just ONE essay. Keep your chin up la banana.
(((:
Both of you: Yeah... I was just ranting. Thanks for the encouragement, though.
:)
JC life is more stressful but do cheer up k! =)
Eunice
Thanks, Eunice.
this post is one of your best. it's honest.. and heartbreaking - aint no trash man
Wow... Thanks, Anonymous person. It was really just a rant about how badly I wrote for my exams, though.
(I love the irony that's going on.)
Post a Comment