I recently realised something new about myself. Being driven so fiercely out of my own comfort zone into a world wildly unfamiliar, I am beyond feeling insecure. Almost everything I do is new to me; Each step ahead is another struggle, another grapple, and one more moment of feeling completely lost. I am reaching milestones by the day and passing each one with relief. In this position, there is no point in feeling worthless, or weak, or lousy, because in such an alien context, that is all you are.
4 comments:
you're more prepared than me for 6th march then.
I'M SO FRIGGING SCARED AND INSECURE AND ANXIOUS AND ALL!
NUH. This is only about being in army. I'm not so sure about this Friday myself..
Yay! you are finding yourself in the wild then? I have always wanted to do that. HAHA.
Hmm. Going outfield is not so bad if you could find ways of keeping yourself clean enough. And if you (or someone with you) knows how to go about doing stuff.
Post a Comment