all over again.
Impulse tells me I want to make Yorkshire pudding, crumpets, English muffins and scones.
have you been reading enid blyton?i heard yorkshire pudding is yuck
-jacqueline-
:O I had yorkshire pudding the other day at this restaurant and it was yummy!I used to read enid blyton as a kid, but I don't remember any mention of yorkshire pudding....
was it cooked by an englishman?if it wasn't, that's probably why it was so yummy! hahahaha!
Hahaha probably so then!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
have you been reading enid blyton?
i heard yorkshire pudding is yuck
-jacqueline-
:O I had yorkshire pudding the other day at this restaurant and it was yummy!
I used to read enid blyton as a kid, but I don't remember any mention of yorkshire pudding....
was it cooked by an englishman?
if it wasn't, that's probably why it was so yummy! hahahaha!
Hahaha probably so then!
Post a Comment