Sunday, February 24

all of me

I'm sitting around the room, quietly listening to the music that took over the background All of me, Why not take all of me and my mind. I realize I've been slightly less than my usual self Can't you see, I'm no good without you My mind is  constantly clouded Take my lips by a fog of emotion that seems to consume I want to lose them  me. I keep trying to convince myself Take my arms, I'll never use them that everything is fine Your goodbye left me with eyes Everything is fine that cry But no, it isn't. I'm still How can I go on dear, without you  trapped in this self-sustaining cycle and my mind You took the part that once seems increasingly void of thought was my heart and there's only So why not this little of me left that carries me on take all of me.

No comments: